Searching the Current Document
Search panel is an advanced tool to search for words in PDF documents. It contains various approaches and more options for searching.
To search the current document in the Search Panel:
- Open the PDF document you would like to search (Not in a web browser).
- Choose Edit > Search, or click the Search button to display the Search panel at the right of the window.
- In the Search box, type the word, phrase, or partial word that you want to search for.
- Select Current Document in the Look in menu.
- Select desired options for the search.
- Click Search. The results appear in the Results list box in page order and within its context, if applicable.
- Click Stop to cancel further searching and limit yourself to the results already found. This doesn’t close the Search Window or delete the Results list.
- Click the item in the Results list box to display the page that contains the search result. The target result in the page will be highlighted. At the bottom of the panel the search statistics are displayed.
- Click New Search to start a new search task.