Adding Additional Search Criteria
You can set additional search criteria when search multiple document. These options include restricting results to certain dates, or looking for words within certain document properties such as author, title, subject, etc.
To add criteria for a multiple-document search:
- Select a specific location for the multiple-document search in the Search panel, and then click Advanced. The Additional Criteria list box will be revealed.
- Click Field name menu and select a field type you want to set as criterion.
- Click Operation menu and select an operation for the field type.
- Click Value box to enter the value of the field type.
- Repeat the above 3 steps to add more criteria.