Setting the Page Layout
Change the page layout to get a better overview of the document.
To set page layout:
- Choose View > Single Page, Continuous, Facing, or Continuous-Facing.
- Click the Single Page button , the Continuous button , the Facing button , or the Continuous-Facing button on the View Bar.
Note: If necessary, choose View > Zoom > Fit Page to display the document in its current layout.
- Single Page: Displays one page in the document view at a time.
- Continuous: Arranges the pages in a continuous vertical column.
- Facing: Displays two pages side-by-side in the document panel at a time.
- Continuous-Facing: Arranges the pages side-by-side in a continuous vertical column. If a document has more than two pages, the first page is displayed on the left to ensure proper display of two-page spreads.
Single Page, Continuous, Facing, and Continuous-Facing layouts
Note: In Single Page mode, the Edit > Select All command selects all text on the current page.
In Continuous and Facing Page modes, it selects all text in the entire PDF document.