Creating Custom Envelopes
In the Envelope panel, you can create custom envelope template that can be used in E-Package.
To create a custom envelope template in the Envelope panel:
- Prepare a PDF as the envelope. You can design the pattern in another editing program, convert it to PDF, and then add interactive form fields to the PDF in PDF Plus.
- Start PDF Plus and open the Envelope panel in the Organizer Panel (right toolbar), or choose View > Organizer Panels > Envelope.
- Click the Create button or select Create from the Options menu.
- In the pop-up Create Envelope dialog box, click Browse to select the prepared PDF as Envelope file. The file name will be the Envelope Name by default, which you can change.
- Select a security scheme and a signature scheme for the envelope which will be automatically used when you encrypt or sign the envelop file.
- Click OK.