The Favorites feature works like the bookmarks in your internet browser. Add and then organize links to your frequently- opened PDF files for quick access.
Recent Files and History provide links to the PDF files you’ve accessed in the past. They are located in the File Menu.
To add a file to Favorites:
- Choose Favorites > Add To Favorites or find the Favorites icon on the Menu Toolbar.
- Any currently open PDF file will be listed. If you wish to add a different file, click Browse. Or, type in a URL if the file is from a website.
- Select the Collection you’d like to place the file in, or create a new Collection by clicking New.
- Enter a Description of the PDF file if desired.
- Click OK to add file.
Managing your Favorites:
- Choose Favorites > Manage Favorites or find Favorites on the Menu Toolbar.
- The Collections list is on the left. Click one to view its contents. You may also Create or Delete Collections here.
- On the top right the PDF files are displayed. Select the files and choose from the options below, or right-click the file for extended options, such as moving to a different Collection or e-mailing the file.
- The bottom display window shows the selected PDF file’s details.