Save as Dialog Box
This dialog box appears if:
- Query the file name is selected in either of the selection boxes (Target and/or If File Exists) of the Destination Settings dialog box. Query the file name is the default setting in both selection boxes.
- Query the file name or Save in named folder; prompt file name is selected as the Naming Method in the PDF Settings panel of PDF Driver Properties.
The Save As dialog box serves to:
- Change the offered folder and file name if necessary.
- Enable/disable the View Resulting PDF option.
- Enable/disable the Document Settings option.
- Change document properties. Display the Document Settings dialog box by clicking on the Edit button. This button is available only if the Document Settings option is enabled. You can change the display conditions of the resulting PDF file and add or change document information, such as title, subject, author and keywords. You can also add custom defined fields to PDF files. This information is useful for information retrieval.