Microsoft Word Settings
Adjust settings to give you added control when creating PDF files from Microsoft Word documents. You can transfer your Word bookmarks, hyperlinks, and comments to PDF files.
- Click the Settings button on the Microsoft Word toolbar or in the DocuCom PDF menu to call up the Settings dialog.
- You can modify settings for generating bookmarks, links, and comments.
- To have the changed settings apply to future conversions, select the checkmark Generate Bookmarks, Links, Comments in result PDF file.
- The Advanced Settings panel gives you full control over PDF creation.
- Click the OK button to confirm your settings.
- To create a PDF file with the changed settings, click the DocuCom PDF buttons in the Microsoft Word toolbar or choose a conversion item in the DocuCom PDF menu.
Note: Bookmarks, links and comments can be transmitted only if you start PDF creation as described in point 6. They are not transmitted when you use the Microsoft Word File > Print command or when you convert a Word document in PDF Direct!.