MS Office Plug-in
The DocuCom PDF Plug-in for Microsoft Office lets users create PDFs from Word, Powerpoint, and Excel files with only one-click.
: Create a PDF file from the currently opened document.
: Create and save a PDF file from the currently opened document and attach it to an empty e-mail message ready for sending.
: Define settings for converting Office files to PDF.
- In Word this will PDF Settings dialog box where you can define how bookmarks, links and comments are transferred to the PDF.
- In Excel and PowerPoint it will display the PDF Driver Properties dialog box.
1. In Microsoft Word, bookmarks, links and comments are transferred to the created PDF file according to the PDF Links settings.
2. If you do not see the PDF add-in toolbar, choose View > Toolbars and select DocuCom PDF.
1. Click or select Convert to PDF and E-mail from the PDF Direct! menu, to create a PDF and also send a copy as an e-mail attachment.
2. In Microsoft Excel or PowerPoint, use the Settings menu item from the DocuCom PDF menu or click to change settings in the PDF Driver Properties dialog box. In Microsoft Word choose DocuCom PDF Driver as your printer in the Print dialog box and then click the Properties button.
3. In Microsoft Word, use the PDF Setting menu item from the DocuCom PDF menu or click to open the MS Word Settings dialog.