To change list box properties:
- In the List Box Properties dialog box, click the Options tab and specify the following settings:
- Enter a name in the Item box.
- In the Export Value box, enter a number value that represents the chosen item if it is exported to a CGI application, if necessary. If the Export Value box is blank, the item name is used as the exported value.
- Click Add to add the item to the Item List.
- Repeat the above steps to add more items to the list.
- Use the Up and Down buttons to rearrange the items in the list, or the Delete button to remove items form the list.
- Select Sort Items to sort the Item List numerically and alphabetically. A numeric sort (if applicable) is performed before an alphabetical sort.
Note: If you select Sort Items, the Up and Down buttons are disabled.
- Select Multiple Selection to allow the user to select more than one item at a time in the list.
- Select Commit Selected Value Immediately to save the value as soon as the user selects it. If this option is not selected, the value is saved only when the user tabs out of the current field or clicks another form field.
Note: This Option is not available if the Multiple Selection option is selected.
- Click Close to apply the property options you’ve selected.