Existing links can be freely edited at any time, if necessary. You can change its destination or other associated link actions. You can also move, resize or delete the link rectangle. Changing the properties of an existing link affects only the currently selected link. To change the properties of several links at one time, you should select these links using the Select Object tool.
To move or resize a link rectangle:
- Select the Link tool or the Select Object tool , then move the pointer over the link rectangle. The pointer changes to a double arrow when it’s over the border line. If the pointer is not over the border line of the link rectangle, the pointer is a standard pointer.
- To resize the link rectangle, position the pointer directly on the border line, and drag to the size you want.
- To move the link rectangle, position the pointer anywhere except the border line, and drag it to the new location.
To delete a link:
- Select the Link tool or the Select Object tool from the Tools menu or the Advanced toolbar.
- Select the link rectangle you want to delete.
- Choose Edit > Delete or press Delete key on the keyboard.
Selecting more than one link at a time:
- Choose the Select Object Tool from the Tools > Advanced Menu or the Advanced Toolbar.
- Click the links you would like to select while keeping your hand on the SHIFT key. Selected Link fields will have a blue outline, while the most recently selected field will have a red outline.