Bookmark Table of Contents
This handy tool converts your bookmarks into a Table of Contents page with page numbers and links.
How to create a Table of Contents:
- Choose Document > Advanced Processing > Table of Contents > Convert.
- The Content dialog will appear where you can set the appearance for your Table.
- Display Levels – Set how many Bookmark levels to show. Selecting the highest quantity available will display all bookmarks.
- Symbol Line – Sets the line connecting the title to the page number.
- Page Number/Page Number right-align – Sets whether to show the page number and where, next to the title or at the right side.
- Format – Choose a preset format or click Edit to adjust font properties.
- Preview – Use this window to see how your table of contents will look.
- Go to the Content Page tab to edit the font and appearance of the main title “Table of Contents.” Then select the size and orientation of the page, along with where the table will be placed within the document. If you want to table to appear before page 1, type “1″ into the Add to: field and “Before” into the Position: field.
How to Remove/Update/Export a Table of Contents:
- Choose Document > Advanced Processing > Table of Contents > (desired option).
- Click Remove to remove the table of contents. Click OK to confirm.
- Click Update to update your current table of contents. Click OK to confirm
- Click Export to save a table of contents as a separate PDF file. Adjust any settings for your creation, then click OK. Set a filename and destination and click Save.