Setting Special Actions
You can set actions to occur for a bookmark or link when it is clicked. For example, you can click a bookmark or link to a target page view in the current document or in another document, execute a menu item, or perform other actions. Actions are set in the Properties dialog box. For some other items, such as form fields, you have to define a trigger that causes the action to occur and then define the action itself. You can add multiple actions to one trigger. See Action Triggers.
To specify action options:
- Using the Hand tool, right-click the bookmark, and choose Properties. Or, using the Select Object tool, right-click or double-click the link or form field, and choose Properties.
- Select the action type to occur from the Select Action menu in the Actions tab, and then click Add. You can add multiple actions; actions execute in the order that they appear in the Action list box.
- If you’ve defined more than one action for a behavior and want to reorder the actions, select an action and click the Up or Down button.
- Select the action; click Edit to make changes for the action.
- Select the action; click Delete to delete the action.
- After you have finished setting actions, click Close to exit.