You can insert a clip art image into a PDF document for your presentation, publication, or other occasion. Either select a predefined clip art from the Clip Art panel or create custom clip art. Custom clip art can be renamed or deleted from the Clip Art panel.
To insert a clip art into a PDF document:
- Choose Document > Insert Clip Art, or select the Clip Art icon on the Organizer Panel (right toolbar). The Clip Art panel will appear on the right side of the window.
- Click a clip art in the panel and click where you want to add it on the page. Or, drag a rectangle to define the specific size and placement of the stamp. You can also right-click the clip art and select Insert from the context menu or double-click – the selected stamp will appear in default position on the page and can be moved.
To edit a clip art on document pages:
- Choose Tools > Touchup >Touchup Object tool, or select the Touchup Object tool on the Advanced toolbar.
- Do one of the following:
- To move a clip art, put the pointer over the clip art area, and then drag it to a new location.
- To resize a clip art, click it, and then drag a corner handle.
- To delete a clip art, right-click it and select Delete from the context menu. Or, click it and then press Delete on the keyboard.