You can delete pages from a PDF document using the Delete command or by deleting the page’s thumbnail in the Pages panel.
Note: You cannot undo Delete commands.
To delete one or more pages:
- Choose Document > Pages >Delete.
- Select the page range to be deleted. You can select to delete current page, a range of pages, or specified page(s).
Note: At least one page must remain in the document.
To delete one or more pages through the Pages Panel:
- Open the Pages Panel.
- Choose Delete from the Options menu or from the context menu (right-click).
- Select the page range to be deleted. You can delete the current page, a range of pages, or specified page(s).
- Click OK.
Note: You can also press Del on the keyboard to delete selected pages.
Shortcuts to selecting pages in the Pages Panel:
- Shift-click to select a range of page thumbnails.
- Ctrl-click new page thumbnails to add to the selection.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all thumbnails.
- Drag a rectangle around a group of page thumbnails.