Changing Signature Appearances
Create a new Appearance for your signature field, such as a company logo or your actual signature.
Note: You can select your new Signature Appearance in the last step of the Sign Document dialog. See Signing a PDF in PDF Plus.
To create a new signature appearance:
- If you want to include an image (such as a scanned signature or logo) in your signature, create or import an image from any authoring application, place the image on a page by itself, and convert the file to PDF.
- Choose Edit > Preferences and select Security.
- Click New.
- In the Configure Signature Appearance dialog box, type a title for your new Appearance.
- Select one of the following in the Configure Graphic section:
- No Graphic displays only the default digital signature icon and other information specified by the Configure Text options.
- Imported Graphic displays a graphic signature that you specify. Click the File button and then the Browse button to select the image.
- Name displays only the default digital signature icon and your name as it appears in your digital ID file.
- In the Configure Text section, select any text items you want to appear in the signature. Distinguishing Name shows the user attributes defined in your Digital ID, including your name, organization, and country.
- The Preview section displays how your signature will look on the document.
To edit or delete a signature appearance:
- In the Preferences dialog box, select Security.
- Do one of the following:
- To edit a signature appearance, select its title in the Appearance box, then click Edit.
- To duplicate a signature appearance, select its title in the Appearance box, then click Duplicate.
- To delete a signature appearance, select its title in the Appearance box, then click Delete.