Signing a PDF in a Web Browser
You can also sign a PDF document in a web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
To sign a PDF in a web browser:
- Open a PDF document in a web browser.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the digital signature field.
- Right-click the digital signature field and select Sign Signature Field from the menu.
- In the Sign Document dialog box, select the digital ID and enter the password if necessary. Optionally, you can select Signature options. Click Next.
- Select an appropriate appearance or create a new one.
- Click Sign and close the PDF. If you want to retain a copy of the signed PDF, click on the toolbar after signing.
See Signing a PDF for more information on digital signing.