Using the Comment Panel
The Comments Panel contains all comments in the current document. You can collapse them all to view the author, type, time of each comment as well as its state including Review State and Migration State. Comments can also be replied to, deleted, have their status set, and be shown and sorted by specific criterion.
Choose Comments > Show Comments Panels or select Comments from the Navigation menu. Then do the following:
- Click to collapse all comments and click to expand all comments.
- Click to select the next comment, and click to select the previous comment.
- Click to reply the selected comment.
- Click to delete the selected comment.
- Click to set status for the selected comment:
- Click to show comments by specific criterion:
|Hide all Comments|
|Show by Type|
|Show by Reviewer|
|Show by Status|
|Show by Checked|
- Click to sort comments by specific criterion:
- Click to open the Search panel, where you can search words or phrases including the pop-up text window as well as the author and subject items in the Properties dialog box.
- Click Options for other Comment options such as Migrate Comments, Create Comment Summary, Import Comments, and Export Comments.
Note: You can modify the content of each comment in the Comments Panel by clicking the comment text. However, for Text Boxes this method may change the appearance of the words on the page. It’s better to change Text Box content in the page.