Creating Custom Stamps
You can create custom stamps from various files such as PDF, JPEG, and BMP. When you create a custom stamp, you have to place it in a predefined category or create a new group for it.
To create a custom stamp:
- Choose Comments > Stamp or select the Stamp tool in the Organizer Panel (right toolbar).
- Click the Create… button at the top of the panel.
- In the pop-up dialog box, click Browse to select the file you want to use and click Open. If the file has more than one page, scroll to the page you want before clicking OK.
- Name the custom stamp and select a group to place it. Click OK.
To edit a custom stamp:
- Choose Comments > Stamp or select the Stamp tool in the Comment toolbar.
- To remove the custom stamp from the stamps panel, right-click the custom stamp and select Delete from the context menu, or left-click the stamp and press Delete on the keyboard.
- To edit a custom stamp’s name, right-click it and select Rename.