Setting Comment Properties
You can change the properties of a comment in the Properties dialog box. There may be different options in the Properties dialog box for some comment types.
To set properties for a single comment in the Properties dialog box:
- Move the pointer over the comment area. When the pointer becomes the black arrow, right-click a target comment and select Properties from the context menu.
- Select options in the Properties dialog box.
- Click the Display tab to change such options as the color and type of icon used. The type of comment selected determines which options are available.
- Click the Author and Subject tab to change the author’s name and subject of the current comment.
- Click the History tab to see the history of changes people have made to the status of a comment during a review.
- Select Protected at the bottom of the Properties dialog box to prevent a comment from being edited or deleted.