Editing Bates Stamp Schemes
Editing Bates Stamp Schemes:
- Click Edit on the Bates Stamping dialog. This will take you to Bates Stamp Settings.
- At the top of the dialog you can select any custom schemes you have saved, or save the current scheme you are editing. (The example below is saved as “Scheme 1″)
- The Text settings are where you determine the form your Bates numbers will take.
- Position – Sets where you would like to insert each Macro or entered text. (Example – “000001″ is at Header-Left while “2007-8-30″ is at Footer-Right)
- Macros – Select the property for inclusion and adjust the settings if available. When done, click insert. See Bates Number Settings. A Bates number can consist of a combination of different properties.
- Stamp - The Macros you have entered so far for the current stamp.
- Font – Adjust the font and appearance of the Bates number.
- Margin – Set the preferred margins for your Bates number.
- Clear All Bates Stamp Text – Clears all stamps to start over.
- Preview – Changes made can be previewed live in the Preview window.